Life after Macy Kate.....

Life after Macy Kate.....
She is here and we couldn't be happier...we are now a family of 3!

She is growing so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

My first "Mommy & MK" Friday

Well, I am only a week late posting this (and don't ask how late I am at posting to MK's site with letters to her....at this point she has missed a few months of her life! Poor girl!) but better late than never.













Last Friday was my first of 3 months of Fridays off, and I absolutely loved it! It was very cold so we stayed in other than to go to the doctor - she had been congested but she ended up being fine.





I loved sleeping in a little and getting her up and just playing with her in her PJ's and loving on her all day long!
It was so nice to not have to take off work and just relax and enjoy the day with her - no matter where we were!



















She smiled a lot so I think she liked her day with Mommy too! I plan to make her a little scrapbook of "Fridays with Mommy" later!

1 comment:

cathy said...

Hey...great pics, she is sooo cute. About changing my blog,I am not sure how I changed it. Sometimes I do things and not know I am doing it! Sorry