Life after Macy Kate.....

Life after Macy Kate.....
She is here and we couldn't be happier...we are now a family of 3!

She is growing so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I love her TU-TU much!!

I am a total sucker and I ordered a hot pink tu-tu from a website for a little girl I do not even know - BUT.....after reading about her you will have your heart strings pulled at too and you will go home and hug and kiss your baby like I did! She died very suddenly from cancer and a website called Etsy has people who make things by hand and are donating the proceeds to Cora's family for a playground to be built in her name. Plus....every little girl NEEDS a tu-tu (my Mom agrees!) so how could I say no? So here's a few shots of her in her new Cora Paige Tu-Tu! :-)

3 comments:

Elso said...

She is adorable!

monica said...

Oh my stars, that is perfect!!!!

Anita Pope said...

Hey Wendy! I got your comment. I don't think it is too late at all to send announcements. If you want to get started you can email me from my blog. Thanks, Anita :-)