Life after Macy Kate.....

Life after Macy Kate.....
She is here and we couldn't be happier...we are now a family of 3!

She is growing so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

FINALLY - a dry night of tummy sleeping!


Well, if you have not heard, MK now refuses to sleep unless she is on her tummy! She has perfectly the roll over and now, as soon as you lie her down, she's over to her tummy for a snug night of sleep. Only problem is....she leaks out of her diaper like that! No clue why, but she does.

The last two days I have gone to get her up and the front of her pj's are wet and she is literally lying in pee soaked sheet - I feel AWFUL! I barely slept the last night hoping she was dry and comfy up there. Obviously it does not bother her at all because she sleeps great but as a concerned new Mommy, I hated to think of her up there, wet.

Night #1 I was shocked and upset...Night#2 I tried a big post-delivery pad I had left over, in her diaper 0 I know, funny! Well, this didn't work either! Night#3 I had to find a solution! We have always been BIG fans of Pampers (swaddlers to be exact) and she even leaked out of some Huggies at nap time one day at my sister's, so....when someone at work told me to try Huggies Overnights when she began to leak on her tummy, I was a bit skeptical. But we tried it and it worked!!! I was SO happy when I went up there this morning and she way dry! That diaper was SO full but she was dry - I was one happy Mommy!

I highly suggest these if you have a leaker on your hands all of the sudden!

No comments: