Life after Macy Kate.....

Life after Macy Kate.....
She is here and we couldn't be happier...we are now a family of 3!

She is growing so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Daddy is a SUCKER.....

On Friday Doug was going to stop by Wal-Mart for something and I said "Grab Macy Kate a Valentine's balloon" - I felt guilty because it was her first Valentine's Day and we had not bought her anything. Well, if any of you know my husband, you know he is....well, let me say it nicely....FRUGAL! So, he said "Uh....yeah", as in "I don't really want to buy that" but I told him "Come on, she will love a balloon and she deserves one" - so I figured he would come home with some lame 79cent pink balloon. He did not....He came home with a HUGE $5 balloon! It was so cute! He said "It says what I call her.....Love Bug...how could I resist?" - he is such a sucker for her and I love it!



1 comment:

aimee said...

That is hilarious. There is something about little girls and there daddy's. You have seen Layla's huge bear.....he brought that to the hospital to give her for her first Valentine's. They sure do love there girls! You can tell she has Doug wrapped around her finger already!