Life after Macy Kate.....

Life after Macy Kate.....
She is here and we couldn't be happier...we are now a family of 3!

She is growing so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Bunny visits & Christ has risen....is there anything better?

MK has NO clue what was going on Easter morning but she was still excited! :-)









We had a great morning with her and then went to an AWESOME service where my best friend sang like an angel "I Will Rise" - it was so beautiful!
Macy Kate was a little doll baby in her Easter "get up" - her purse was the real hit! Last minute Target dollar isle item! HA!!!
We went over to my in-laws' house after church and had a great time - my sister & brother-in-law and nephew came too - so it was one big family event. The food was great and the weather was PERFECT!

The best part of the day was knowing that we WILL rise one day to meet Jesus and because He died for us this is possible - what a gift!! I will rise to see my Dad one day and will sit with him & Jesus and sing praise songs - what a hopeful thing to have in my life!









No comments: