Life after Macy Kate.....

Life after Macy Kate.....
She is here and we couldn't be happier...we are now a family of 3!

She is growing so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

She is comfy in there....no sign of emerging!






Well here we go....the start of my 40th week is here. So many feelings - anxious, nervous, excited, impatient......I think the "unknown" is the most annoying part but yet somewhat fun too - strange, I know :-)

I had to get a haircut yesterday, just too much to deal with. Hoping to make it to Friday for a mani/pedi and then Nana Pat will be here and we're all set come Saturday evening - AFTER the Notre Dame/Stanford game of course :-)



Macy Kate has been super active the last few days so who knows what she is thinking. Doug and I just can't wait to SEE her in person and take it all in. To think it's within a week or so is amazing! I go to the doctor tomorrow at 2 and hopefully will be dilated past 1, which I was last week. They will schedule an induction for the following week, just in case!

So.....Wish us luck.....We are on high alert and VERY ready!

No comments: