Life after Macy Kate.....

Life after Macy Kate.....
She is here and we couldn't be happier...we are now a family of 3!

She is growing so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

HUSH while you can!

Alisha and I were in Publix this weekend (getting ice cream and apple pie but that is besides the point!) and some bagger dude asked me if I was having twins. I nicely said "Nope, just one", so then he said "Oh no, you are having two" and I again, nicely, said "No, I'm sure, just one". He proceeded to keep talking.....IDIOT! He said "No, I think two" and at this point I was about to cry and we grabbed our bags and started to walk off and I said "Bye" and he said, as we departed, "Well then that's ONE BIG BABY!" - I wanted to run back in and say "Do you see me....9 months pregnant and here to buy ice cream and pie....do you think I care what YOU think? NO!!" - I should have gone Preggo on him (get it....instead of postal....preggo!) :-) UGH....some people just don't know when to hush!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! I remember those days. I fondly remember a woman gasp at me when she found out I was due that day...she was amazed I was out in public. What a sin...to be out in public trying to "walk your baby out" Oh well...it made me laugh. Even though I haven't seen you in 12 years I'm sure you aren't twin huge!

aimee said...

I actually had that same experience. Several times. I also loved the "oh my gosh....you are huge". That always made me feel so special. I love the belly shots. They are so very cute!