Life after Macy Kate.....

Life after Macy Kate.....
She is here and we couldn't be happier...we are now a family of 3!

She is growing so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Mommy & Daddy Having Fun Before Your Arrival



Doug and I had fun taking these - I took them on a timer and it was pretty funny! We took them up in her room - he wanted a few with the pink football which I thought was a cute idea! I felt SO huge (and was so upset my wedding ring doesn't fit for these photos!) but he was so sweet and kept complimenting me the whole time - he is so excited and ready for this baby girl to arrive and turn his life upside down - me too! 3 weeks from today is the due date....








1 comment:

cathy said...

Girl...you look so good! Don't think you look huge, you don't, you look great. Love the pics. I can't beleive you took them yourself!