Life after Macy Kate.....

Life after Macy Kate.....
She is here and we couldn't be happier...we are now a family of 3!

She is growing so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

Will I ever sleep soundly again?

Well, starting my 34th week and the sleep situation is only getting worse :-) I know what you're thinking.....this is preparing me for Macy Kate's arrival....but come on...really...why can't you get some good sleep right before your life is about to change forever!

I have about 5 pillows I rearrange about 10 times a night - I used to think poor Doug but he says he never even hears me get up and down..so I guess I need to make more noise so that he isn't sleeping quite so good! HA!

At least when she gets here it will be something fun/loving to get up for...for now...it's just potty time and trying to get comfy with this watermelon belly everyone says is so cute! :-)

But I am convinced...it will ALL be worth it soon!

No comments: