Life after Macy Kate.....

Life after Macy Kate.....
She is here and we couldn't be happier...we are now a family of 3!

She is growing so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

Post showers and just waiting...



Well, all my fun and wonderful baby showers are over and we got so many great things - we are truly blessed by the gracious people in our lives! I will post some new pics from this last one at my work Friday - we received a ton of great items and our pack-n-play, which I was excited about!

We proceeded to put it together with Grammy & Papa Friday night and that was a hoot! Those things don't come with good instructions!

Macy Kate has really grown over the last 2 weeks and sitting up straight is not an option for me anymore :-) She does crazy rolls in there and loves to "high five" Daddy when he puts his hands on there and talks to her! He said he wanted to learn the words to "You are my sunshine" the other day - it melted my heart! He will be such an awesome Daddy!

The waiting game of when/how/where will labor start is fun but also so nerve racking! I know she will come in God's perfect timing but it being the one thing you have no way of planning is so bizarre!

I will write more later and post the pics of the last shower.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha pack 'n plays. We just struggled with ours at my mom's. We eventually won! We must see you sometime soon. Please keep me updated. I'm excited for my baby having friends!