Life after Macy Kate.....

Life after Macy Kate.....
She is here and we couldn't be happier...we are now a family of 3!

She is growing so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Emotional wreck

Well...I am middle of my 33rd week and just an emotional wreck :-) I'm sure Doug is thinking "Will this ever end?" - HA! I cry easily and feel so huge and am just SO ready to meet our baby and be done with being an incubator :-) I am putting our Shutterfly link on here of our latest shower pics and will add some from work when I have that one next week. We have been SO blessed to have so many things handed down and given as gifts to us - we have some wonderful people in our lives!
I have washed all her laundry (MANY loads!) and have sterilized her bottles and paci's and am beginning to "nest" and clean out closets, etc. I will pack her bag for the hospital this weekend and will probably pack mine & Doug's in the next two weeks. I am so ready for her to be here but then again want her to come precisely on October 5th or later so my Mom can be here :-) Pray for that!
Well, I'll post more later - love y'all!
http://lovingmacykate.shutterfly.com/

No comments: