Life after Macy Kate.....

Life after Macy Kate.....
She is here and we couldn't be happier...we are now a family of 3!

She is growing so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

Macy Kate's room is ready for her






It's pretty much done - a few more items to hang or wash but we mainly just need to insert her into her beautiful room to complete it! I can't say how thankful and blessed we are for having all the things given/handed down to us to make her room what it is. And I must say I am very proud of the Humpty wall and am so glad I was able to pull it off!

1 comment:

cathy said...

Love the room! Looks great! The fish thing on the bed is the same one walker had. I got it out for Reese and just wanted to cry. It brought back so many memories of Walker when he was little. We played that music over and over. I loved it, and still do! Enjoy all the late nights you are up with her...they go away to fast.