Life after Macy Kate.....

Life after Macy Kate.....
She is here and we couldn't be happier...we are now a family of 3!

She is growing so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Who couldn't love this face?!?!!


Day 3 at work and it's slow here so I find myself missing Macy Kate even more. Just in time...Tammy comes to the rescue with pictures!

Isn't it funny how your child looks so different when someone else is taking a picture of them? Seems as though she has changed since I dropped her off this morning! I know she hasn't, but it seems that way.
She apparently is perfectly fine without me :-) Which is a good thing! She is a very happy baby and her skin is finally clearing up so I plan to take some cute naked shots of her this weekend.
When I look at her I still see Doug mainly but other say they see me so who knows. All I know is....I see love! :-)




2 comments:

monica said...

Hi Wendy,
Thanks for your sweet comments. I keep up with you as well! It's fun to flip through blogs of friends friends. Your little one is such a cutie pie!!

I had missed you updating over the past weeks and figured it was due to enjoying every minute with her. I didn't realize your Dad passed away. I can't imagine and it breaks my heart for you. I'll say extra prayers as this holiday season makes it all the more raw I'm sure. I know it must be so hard with he and Macy not getting to know each other more, I do look at the blessing though that he was able to meet her. We don't know God's plans, but it's special they could share some time together on this Earth. Hopefully that will bring a little comfort down the road.

You look great by the way. I saw you in church a week or so ago and thought "she does NOT look like she just had a baby"!!!!

:)
Monica

Tiffany said...

she's a cutie -that smile's killer!