Life after Macy Kate.....

Life after Macy Kate.....
She is here and we couldn't be happier...we are now a family of 3!

She is growing so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I miss you Dad....




For those of you who have not heard, my Dad died suddenly on Nov. 12th and it's still hard to believe we will not see him again in this life. Macy Kate was lucky to meet him but she will never truly KNOW him and that breaks my heart.


It's been a month and I look around and see people going on with their lives and it feels so wrong - a piece of ours is missing and it will never be the same, how can we just move on. I know this is part of grieving but it just seems like life is moving in slow motion now.


Please continue to pray for our family as we heal from this huge event and we look to God to fill that void.


No comments: