Life after Macy Kate.....

Life after Macy Kate.....
She is here and we couldn't be happier...we are now a family of 3!

She is growing so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Back to work........


Well, these last 10 weeks have FLOWN by! They have been both joyous and heart breaking all at once. It's strange how much you can change in 10 weeks - I feel like I head back to work a completely different person than when I left. I am now a Mommy and someone who has lost her Dad - both huge events in a short amount of time.
Yesterday was my first day back and I felt like a fish out of water - everything felt so foreign and like I was just visiting for the day! HA! Well, today is day two and it's becoming real that life at work, away from my baby, will be hard. I cried this morning when dropping her off at my sister's house - last night came and went so fast as far as our time with her. I sit and wait all day to see and hold her and then it goes so fast and it's the next day before we know it and we are dropping her off again and away from her once again. Ahhh....to have the weekends! :-)
I know it will get easier with time but for now it's very odd to be here. Everyone is great here though, but I still miss her.
These are from today - her Aunt Tammy took them and made my day by sending them to me at work!

1 comment:

aimee said...

It really does get easier. I still have my days though were I find myself spending a really long time at my parents house in the morning because I am not quite ready to leave them. I know it is hard and I have been praying for you this week.