Life after Macy Kate.....

Life after Macy Kate.....
She is here and we couldn't be happier...we are now a family of 3!

She is growing so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My first try and a real photo shoot






I took these on Tuesday evening for a friend at work and her fiance - it's their engagement photos. This is just a SMALL sampling of the photos - I took 315 and about 120 were GREAT! I was so proud of myself!! They love them too, and that's what matter!

7 comments:

Laura Ripley said...

I could not get the pictures to pull up but way to go. Missing everyone already!!

aimee said...

Great Pics Wendy!!! Good job.

Laura Ripley said...

O.K. now I see them and they are awesome! You have talent!!!

Julie & Barron Elleby said...

Your pictures are awesome! I think you have found your niche!

Anonymous said...

Very nice pics. Macy is just adorable. I found the video of she brushing her teeth very cute!!

izzhar said...

nice picture..

Unknown said...

Love Better Life.

I like to play online game,such as RuneScape.I always buy the items online.So I am familiar with the safest and convenient way to buy RS Gold online.There are: http://www.rsgoldfast.com/