Life after Macy Kate.....

Life after Macy Kate.....
She is here and we couldn't be happier...we are now a family of 3!

She is growing so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

New post...finally! One more below this too!

Well, I have not blogged in a while and my new idea is to blog AT LEAST once a week - maybe like the paper with coupons, you all can know when to check in once a week to get the good stuff :-)

Macy Kate is 8 months old today - amazing! In 4 short months we will celebrate her 1 year birthday, and some days is has flown by so fast and other days we sit around and say "WHAT did we do before her?!" :-)

She has 2 teeth now and is working on more and she is ALL over the place! She is like a tornado...a ball of activity in a room - she NEVER stops moving! I guess I am glad because most of the time she sleeps like a rock and this is probably why, but it makes for a very tiring day sometimes - but we would not trade it for anything!

She is "talking" more and more and making her presence know for sure! She stops people everywhere we go with her killer smiler...she can really get the attention!

She only likes to be held for small amounts of time and then she wants down to go, go, go! She is starting to learn to give kisses and she will spit her paci out if you tell her to - it's funny!!

I am not off on every Friday anymore but I am taking random days off here and there and we are spending great time together! She is really one of the smiliest babies I have ever known!

We are going to Houston at the end of this month and I can't wait to see her and the twins together now that they are bigger and more active - hopefully she won't walk all over them! HA!

I'll update some more photos this week, I promise!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post. thanks for the shared with us. twill weave