Life after Macy Kate.....

Life after Macy Kate.....
She is here and we couldn't be happier...we are now a family of 3!

She is growing so fast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

She has arrived!

She decided to come on her own - no induction necessary :-)
My water broke at 9:30pm, Monday, Oct. 6th and we headed to the hospital...slowly but surely. They checked me and said "Yep, you're a keeper!" and we headed to our room where I would labor for the next 13 hours or so. I got my epidural (after begging!) at 7:30am and she made her way into this world at 12:45pm sharp. 7lb 2oz and 19 1/4 inches long - and absolutely perfect! Here's a few shots from those first moments.










2 comments:

aimee said...

There is absolutley nothing better than meeting them for the first time. I love all the pictures and I am so very happy for you and Doug. Your hospital pictures make me want to have another one.

cathy said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I am glad that everything went well.